Photo by Giuliano Berarducci
ABOUT THE PHOTO:
"Jep is one of the founders of Bastard clothing and the true mastermind behind the bowl and the restoration of “Cinema Istria”, a wonderful architectural project. He was already a legend in the 80s Italian skate scene, I would see his pictures and interviews in magazines and I loved his style.
He quickly became one of my heroes. We lived in very different parts of the country but I was lucky enough to make his acquaintance in the early 90s - I was younger and he taught me how to skate mini ramps during one summer. About a decade later we started working on a project together.
Almost another decade went by and we were now working together, living in the same city and being really good friends. Jep is a true friend, a true skateboarder and has always been an inspiration to me and many others."
• Worldwide free standard shipping
• Orders ship out within 24/48-hours from The Print Space atelier in UK or Germany
• Estimated shipping time: Europe 3-5 Days, USA & Canada 7-9 Days, Rest of the World up to 10 Days
• Printed on Giclée Hahneühle Photo Rag 308gr
• Museum quality print with guaranteed archival life of 80 years
• Acid and lignin free, ISO 9706 conform
• Carbon neutral service