Photo by Giuliano Berarducci
ABOUT THE PHOTO:
"The Bastard Bowl was part of a wonderful conversion project completed in October 2008. The building, formerly a cinema theatre, became a new home and HQ for Comvert, parent company of Bastard clothing and Italian distribution for the brands Electric, Jimmy’z and Jart. This image of Andrea Vecchi, one of the founders, was taken a few months later and it is probably the most circulated picture of the bowl and the building. The aim was to show how the bowl was engineered to sit on top of the company’s warehouse/storage facility. The bowl was dismantled in October 2020, exactly twelve years after its creation.
For about seven years, this place used to be my office and second home. This picture brings back so many memories of good friends, good laughs and great sessions."
• Worldwide free standard shipping
• Orders ship out within 24/48-hours from The Print Space atelier in UK or Germany
• Estimated shipping time: Europe 3-5 Days, USA & Canada 7-9 Days, Rest of the World up to 10 Days
• Printed on Giclée Hahneühle Photo Rag 308gr
• Museum quality print with guaranteed archival life of 80 years
• Acid and lignin free, ISO 9706 conform
• Carbon neutral service